miércoles, 29 de junio de 2011

Catch up time

Hey! So there is so much I have to tell you, but so little time. We went to la mariscal again (gringolandia - touristy part of quito) and went to a market, along with having tango mcflurries. tangos are delicious - cookies covered in yummy chocolate.  The mcdonalds had the best names including McNifico for the double cheese burger. Yes. There is so much that has happened since I have been here and I promise I will tell you all about it this weekend.  We are going to baños (more the bus station to get there - four hours by bus) in ten minutes for adventures and fun.  Baños is a more touristy, warmer area of ecuador and has hot springs along with one day horseback riding tours and bungee jumping.  So excited! Ciao for now!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario